Are you looking for help with international funeral shipping outside of the U.S.?
Funeral services NYC has been helping families in their time of need for many years. Our knowledgeable and friendly staff can help explain your options and even create a simple plan to help get all the right documentation and details ready for shipping your loved one home.
We ship to a lot of international countries and if the country you need is not listed below you should call us now and speak to a funeral directors
- Funeral Shipping to Afghanistan
- Funeral Shipping to Albania
- Funeral Shipping to Angola
- Funeral Shipping to Antigua – Barbados
- Funeral Shipping to Argentina – South America
- Funeral Shipping to Bangladesh
- Funeral Shipping to Belarus
- Funeral shipping to Egypt
- Funeral Shipping to Pakistan
- Funeral Shipping to Portugal
- Funeral Shipping to Republic of Congo
- How to Ship Human Remains to Asia
- How to Ship Human Remains to India for Burial
- International Funeral Shipping to Algeria
- International Funeral Shipping to Armenia
- International Funeral shipping to Colombia
Our Promise to YOU
We can assure you of ultra professional and prompt service, for local arrangements as well as those held abroad.
Our commitment to customer services means that your call will always be answered by a funeral director, never an answering service or voice-mail.
We understand that every family is unique and has different customs and faiths. We strive to accommodate these needs working with each individual family to provide a service that honors the deceased. To explore other options or services and receive an exact quote, please call our office at 888-213-1005.
International Funeral Service of New York
4123 Fourth Avenue
Brooklyn, NY 11232
Phone: (718) 282-0666
We are a fully licensed, comprehensive funeral home specializing in shipping and cremation. Centrally located in NYC, we are within minutes of all major NYC hospitals, airports, and medical examiners offices. We can assure you of prompt service, for local arrangements as well as those held abroad.